Thanks to your generous support, the PTO was able to fund various programs and projects throughout the school year.
Gleason's PTO sponsors field trips for 1st, 3rd and 5th grades.
In May, the Main Street Theater spent the day performing for our students.
After School Clubs
The PTO sponsored several after school clubs during the fall and spring semesters. Students enjoyed The Puzzles & Games Club, S.T.E.A.M club, and The Service Club.
PTO also provided funding for the following:
- Playground Repairs & new swings
- $2,000 in new books for the Gleason Library
- The Holiday and End of Year class parties
- STAAR testing snacks
- The digital marquee
- The "Gleason Tiger" mural on the cafeteria stage
- New lunch carts, classroom supplies, new shelving in the literacy library, a new cabinet in the nurse's office
- Various treats & special lunches for teachers throughout the year
- Junior counselor program supplies
- Instructional Specialist training
- The 5th grade day celebration
- Supplies for PE, Music & Art classes
- A brand new kindergarten literacy library
- A so much more!!!!